- IMPORTANT -
New Traffic Patterns INTO and OUT of NFHS Campus
With the start of the 2014-2015 school year, parents and visitors to NFHS need to be aware of new traffic patterns into and out of the NFHS campus.
Most notable changes:
- Entrance to campus has been repositioned further down AO Jones and is marked with a new signal light.
- Entrance road is now a 2-way entrance/exit road and has been expanded to allow additional vehicle. stacking entering into and exiting off the school campus.
- A roundabout has been installed to facilitate traffic flow on campus.
- The road parallel to the front of the school (main entrance) is now a 2-way road.
- There are now 2 exits off campus . . .
- Exit onto AO Jones (must be used to turn left onto Springfield Parkway - towards Highway 160)
- Exit onto Springfield Parkway - RIGHT TURN ONLY - via one way road (must be used to turn right onto Springfield Parkway - toward Interstate 77)
Thank you for joining us for our annual 9th grade/new student orientation held on August 13th. Click here for a copy of the slideshow presented by principal, Beverley Bowman.
NFHS Marine Corps JROTC Best in the 5-State Region!
For the first time since its establishment in 2008, Nation Ford High School's Marine Corps Junior ROTC placed first of 42 other schools in the five-state region of the southeast to receive the coveted Marine Corps Reserve Association Award. Only six Marine JROTC program are presented this award each year throughout the nation.
Nation Ford competed with 42 schools in the region of six states and for the fourth year in a row was one of the top 20 percent recognized as a Marine Corps Naval Honors Schools.
Nation Ford scored high in all categories considered for nomination, including academic proficiency and scholastic achievement, community service, participation in marksmanship, drill, physical training, academic and cyber patriot competition, orienteering, a formal inspection, extracurricular activities, and citizenship.
Congratulations! You make us proud!! Read more...